The RTAE1600 machine is designed and produced for glass decorative
coatings film , it contains both tungsten wire evaporation and arc
- Thermal evaporation sources isfor the none-transparent silver and
gold colors by Copper and Aluminum deposition to get high
reflection surface finishing.
- The arc evaporation sources to generate more colors like amber,
blue, rainbow color, black, charcoal grey, none-transparent gold
and half-transparent gold colors etc.
Mainly used for glass ware decorative coatings, like glass mirror,
glass necklace, crystal LED lighting, glass mosaic floor tiles,
crystal drink ware etc.
The main configuration is cathodic arc evaporation sources, with
Ion source unit and bias power for arc discharging to enhance the
film adhesion efficiently.
- Glass Candle Holder PVD Ion Plating Machine
- Glass Beads PVD Plating Machine / Glass Beads Decorative PVD
- Glass Lighting PVD Plating Machine , Crystal Chandelier Arc Plating
- Glass Balls PVD Vacuum Coating Machine
- Glass, crystal and ceramic Vacuum Coating Machine / Glass Jewelry
Arc Ion Vacuum Plating Equipment
- Glass Cups PVD Plating Machine / Crystal Cups Vacuum Coating
Equipment / Gold Color by Ion Plating on Crystal, Glass
- Glass Bracelet Horizontal PVD Vacuum Coating Machine, Glass Bangle
Vacuum Metallizing Equipment
- Watch glass;
- Ceramic washing basins, Ceramic Sanitary ware, ceramic pots, plates
- Ceramic crafts, ceramic valves
RTAE1600 glass ware PVD ion plating machine advantages
- Exclusively vacuum pumping system design concept has low power
consumption, which reduce 30% ~ 50% production cost per hour.
- Patented Cathodic Arc Power Supply developed for minimize this
disadvantage : macro-particles (droplets)formation.
- Planar Ion source with high energy for ion bombardment;( for
- The Cathodic arc power supply has DC and Pulsed models, stable arc
current; accurate current control with low overshoot.
- Cathodic Arc source exclusively designed and produced for maximize
the targets utilization ( up to 70% for a some targets)
- Resistance thermal evaporation and arc evaporation sources
installed in the chamber to satisfy various glass ware coatings
- Arc ( Ion Plating ) series equipment consists of: vacuum chamber,
vacuum pumps, arc sources, spindle & jack, jigs structure,
heating & cooling, water & gas (distribution), electrical
control & operation systems, substrate carrier etc.
- Benefits: easy to operate, compact foot print, low cost of owner
ship, fast substrate exchange.
- Coating Types: metal & alloy coatings, multi layers coatings.
- Coating Colors: gold, black, brown, grey, Chrome colors etc
- Substrates: stainless sheets and tubes, metal alloys, glass,
- Coatings Advantages: high shiny and bright colors, strong adhesion
& excellent scratch protection.
|MATERIAL||Stainless Steel (S304)|
|CHAMBER SIZE||Φ1600*1600mm (H)|
|CHAMBER TYPE||Cylinder, vertical, front opening door|
|SINGLE PUMP PACKAGE||Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump|
|Roots Vacuum Pump|
|TECHNOLOGY||Cathodic Arc Evaporation + resistance thermal evaporation|
|POWER SUPPLY||Arc sources power supply + Bias Power supply|
|DEPOSITION SOURCE||14 Cathodic Arc Sources + 14 groups tungsten wire evaporation
|GAS||Gas Mass Flow Meters of 4 sets for Ar, N2, O2, C2H2|
|SAFETY SYSTEM||Numerous safety interlocks to protect operators and equipment|
|COOLING||Recycle Cooling Water|
|CLEANING||Bias Power or Linear Ion source|
Turnkey coating solutions are available, please contact Royal Tech.